Toppers Notes for JEE Main & Advanced
Toppers Notes on Properties of Triangles, Solutions of Triangles
Below you will get an embedded PDF file of the topic “toppers notes on Properties of Triangles, Solutions of Triangles for jee main & Advanced”, where you have the facility to read, download, or print the document at your convenience. You can take the help of these short notes for the preparation of All India engineering examinations like JEE Main & JEE Advanced. In fact, these notes are helpful to crack any entrance exam in which the mathematics up to 12th class is asked.
Table of Content
- Sine Rule.
- Cosine rule.
- Projection formulae.
- Apollonius theorem.
- Angles between medians and the side of the triangles.
- The m-n rule.
- Napier’s analogy.
- Mollweide’s formula.
- Area of the triangle.
- Half angle formulae.
- Ambiguity or Ambiguous cases.
- Distance between circumcentre and orthocentre.
- Distance between circumcentre and incentre.
- Distance between circumcentre and excentre.
- The distance of the incentre from the vertices of the triangle.
- Pedal triangle.
- Sides and angles of the pedal triangle.
- Area, circumradius, and inradius of the pedal triangle.
- Ex-central triangle.
- Area and the circumradius of the Ex-central triangle.
- Cyclic quadrilateral.
- Circumradius of the Cyclic quadrilateral.
- Regular polygon.
- Some important formulae.