Toppers Notes for JEE Main & Advanced
Toppers Notes on Probability
Below you will get an embedded PDF file of the topic “toppers notes on Probability for jee main & Advanced”, where you have the facility to read, download, or print the document at your convenience. You can take the help of these short notes for the preparation of All India engineering examinations like JEE Main & JEE Advanced. In fact, these notes are helpful to crack any entrance exam in which the mathematics up to 12th class is asked.
Table of Content
- Experiment and random experiment.
- Sample space.
- Events, Simple events, Mixed event, Equally likely events.
- Exhaustive events, Mutually exclusive events, Independent events.
- The complement of an event.
- Mutually exclusive and exhaustive events.
- Probability of occurrence of an event.
- Odds in favor and odds against an event.
- Some important rules on probability.
- Conditional probability.
- Multiplication theorems on probability.
- Probability of at least one of the ‘n’ independent events.
- Law’s of total probability.
- Baye’s Rule.
- Random variable, Discrete random variable, Continuous random variable.
- Geometrical method of probability.
- Probability distribution.
- Bernoulli Trials.
- Binomial probability distribution.
- Mean and variance of the binomial distribution.
- Poission distribution.
- Normal distribution.
- Facts of normal distribution.