Toppers Notes for JEE Main & Advanced
Toppers Notes on The Parabola
Below you will get an embedded PDF file of the topic “toppers notes on The Parabola for jee main & Advanced”, where you have the facility to read, download, or print the document at your convenience. You can take the help of these short notes for the preparation of all India engineering examinations like JEE Main & JEE Advanced. In fact, these notes are helpful to crack any entrance exam in which the mathematics up to 12th class is asked.
Table of Content
- Definition of the parabola.
- Standard equation of the parabola.
- Equation of a chord.
- Condition for a chord to be the focal chord of the parabola.
- Length of the focal chord of the parabola.
- Position of point with respect to the parabola.
- Different forms of tangents to a parabola.
- Point of intersection of the tangents to the parabola.
- Different forms of normal to the parabola.
- Condition of normality to the parabola.
- Point of intersection of the normals.
- Co-Normal points.
- Equation of chord of contact of tangents.
- Equation of chord which bisected at a given point.
- Pair of tangents to the parabola.
- The diameter of the parabola.
- Pole and Polar.
- Conjugate Points and conjugate lines.
- Some important facts about the parabola.