- Click on three dots (⋮) on the top right corner in chrome.
- Select the “Settings”.
- At the bottom left click “Advanced”.
- Select “Privacy and Security”, then click on “content settings”.
- Finally click on “Allowed (recommended)”.
- Open a new tab in Firefox Browser.
- Type “about:config” and hit enter.
- A new window will open with a warning message “Accept the Risk and Continue”, click on it.
- A list of configuration options will be opened.
- Click on the Menu option, then select “Tools” in “Internet Options”.
- In “Custom level” click on the “Security” tab.
- Click on the Menu option, then select “Tools” in “Preferences Options”.
- Select “Advanced” option from the dialogue box.
- Select “Content” option.
In case you find any kind of error like typing error, spelling mistakes, incorrect grammar, incorrect information or any other mistakes. Please feel free to write to us at: firstname.lastname@example.org.