Toppers Notes for JEE Main & Advanced
Toppers Notes on Continuity of Functions
Below you will get an embedded PDF file of the topic “toppers notes on Continuity of functions for jee main & Advanced”, where you have the facility to read, download, or print the document at your convenience. You can take the help of these short notes for the preparation of all India engineering examinations like JEE Main & JEE Advanced. In fact, these notes are helpful to crack any entrance exam in which the mathematics up to 12th class is asked.
Table of Content
- Meaning of continuity.
- Continuity of functions at a point.
- Continuity of function on an open interval.
- Continuity of function on a closed interval.
- Algebra of continuity.
- Discontinuity of functions.
- Classification of discontinuity (removable discontinuity, non-removable discontinuity, missing point discontinuity, Finite discontinuity, infinite discontinuity, oscillating discontinuity).
- Properties of continuity.