Toppers Notes for JEE Main & Advanced
Toppers Notes on The Binomial Theorem
Below you will get an embedded PDF file of the topic “toppers notes on The Binomial Theorem for jee main & Advanced”, where you have the facility to read, download, or print the document at your convenience. You can take the help of these short notes for the preparation of All India engineering examinations like JEE Main & JEE Advanced. In fact, these notes are helpful to crack any entrance exam in which the mathematics up to 12th class is asked.
Table of Content
- Binomial expression.
- Binomial theorem for positive integer index.
- Some important expressions.
- The general term of the binomial theorem.
- Middle term.
- Properties of binomial coefficients.
- Multinomial theorem for positive integer index.
- Binomial theorem for any index.
- The general term in the expansion of binomial theorem for any index.
- Some important deductions.
- Numerically greatest term.
- Analyzing integer part of the binomial theorem for a positive integer index.
- Some important expansions.